OUR CHAPTER HISTORY
HOW IT ALL BEGAN…
The history of the Pontiac chapter dates back to the early 1940s when a couple of men got together on the 3rd floor of a dance hall on Wayne Road. Soon after on April 17, 1943 the Pontiac Chapter was chartered.
At one time, our chapter totaled over 75 members, but because of economic changes and members movement, the Pontiac chapter moved to theTownship of Waterford and became the Pontiac/Waterford Chapter.
Want more information? Contact the Big Chief Chorus today!
Live It | Love It | Breathe It